International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
IHPBA is a non-profit organisation which was created with the vision to devote itself to relieve world-wide human suffering caused by Hepato Pancreato Biliary (HPB) disorders by improving education, training, innovation, research and patient care.
- History & Purpose - IHPBA dates back to 1978 when it was founded as the International Biliary Association (IBA) in San Francisco California.
- Officers - The International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, Inc., is managed by a Board of Directors which is known as the IHPBA Council.
- Committees - The IHPBA has established a number of committees which manage the business of the Association.
- IHPBA has appointed a professional management company, ACS Global, which manages the day-to-day running of the Association.
- Bylaws - These bylaws specify various matters affecting the operations and governance of the Corporation
- Strategic Plan - 2010 Strategic Planning Session Summary (DRAFT)