International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Click Here to download a flyer detailing the benefits of IHPBA Membership.
Benefits offered to IHPBA members include:
- Membership of a professional and global network
- Interaction with other HPB specialists and leaders
- myHPB thriving online community
- myHPB educational content covering over 50 key areas
- Networking and career opportunities
- Annual subscription for online access to the official journal, HPB (1)
- 20% discount on the open access fee for members submitting articles to HPB
- The opportunity to order a printed copy of HPB to be sent to you monthly at a discounted cost
- Discounted registration fees for the IHBPA World Congress. The 2024 World Congress will take place in Cape Town from 15 - 18 May 2024.
- Discounted registration fees for the three Regional Congresses.
- Access to online IHPBA membership directory
- Access to technical and training guidelines
- Access to our international fellowship directory
- Access to our outreach registry and the opportunity to take part in outreach missions
- Certificate of membership
- Opportunity to apply to serve on an IHPBA committee
- Eligibility to apply for the Kenneth WarrenFellowship
- Opportunity to enter data into IHPBA registries and learn from the results
- Opportunity to join Medbook for IHPBA.
In 2016 IHPBA harmonised with the three Regional Associations to provide joint membership, all members of IHPBA are also members of their respective Regional Association. The Regional Association benefits are detailed in the links below:
(1) Access to the journal is for personal use only per the terms and conditions set out by the Publisher.